Niagara Jet Adventures is in Youngstown, NY, just minutes north of Niagara Falls, USA. In season, hop-on and hop-off the FREE Discover Niagara Shuttle to stop and see experiences from Niagara Falls to Youngstown and everything in between.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
* We operate in compliance with U.S. Coast Guard Safety Protocol.
* We operate a fleet of U.S. Coast Guard Certified Boats.
* We do not recommend the experience for individuals who are pregnant, prone to seizures, have had recent surgery, have abnormal blood pressure, neck or back injuries, anxiety, motion sickness, etc. or conditions that may be aggravated by this ride.
* We require all guests be a minimum 4 years of age or older, and a minimum of 40 inches (101 cm) tall.
* We require all guests under the age of 18 need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
* We require all guests to arrive no later than 30 minutes prior to their scheduled departure to check-in and watch our mandatory safety videos and presentations.
* We require all guests to sign an NJA waiver that will be supplied to you upon arrival/check-in.
* We require all guests riding in the co-pilot seats must weigh a minimum 80 lbs to a maximum of 250 lbs.
* We always require all guests to listen and follow instructions from our Captain and Crew.
* Service animals are welcome at our facility and must always stay with their owners. Please note, service animals are not permitted onboard any vessel. All other animals are not permitted on property.
* For guests who require additional assistance our Captain and Crew are available. Please note that all guests must be able to hold themselves in an upright position, unassisted, to ride the experience.
* NJA is not responsible for lost, stolen or misdirected personal belongings while on-property or onboard. Guests must store their personal belongings in the overhead bins, or in their vehicle upon parking (highly recommended).
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What should I bring?
Change of Clothes (for guests in Wet Deck seats) – we highly recommend you bring a change of clothes as you are guaranteed to get wet during the experience.
Warm Gear – during the shoulder season (before mid-June and after Labor Day) the weather can be mild and cool at times. So, check the weather forecast and wear/bring appropriate clothing.
Where is Niagara Jet Adventures located?
NJA is located at 555 Water Street in Youngstown, NY, which is just a few minutes north of Niagara Falls, USA. Click here to get directions, or when in town, we encourage you to take the FREE Discover Niagara Shuttle service.
How long are the jet boat rides?
Our tours are approximately one (1) hour. We require all guests to arrive no later than 30 minutes prior to their scheduled departure to check-in and watch our mandatory safety videos and presentations.
Do we see the American Falls or Horseshoe Falls on the boat ride?
No. Our boat ride is approx. 12 miles away from the Falls and takes place in the Lower Niagara River and Whirlpool State Park area.
What does the jet boat ride consist of?
Our thrilling rides take guests on a one-hour adventure along the Class 5 rapids of Devil’s Hole in Niagara River Gorge and Whirlpool Rapids, with 360-degree spins along the way.
What are the age and height requirements to take the jet boat ride?
We require all guests be a minimum 4 years of age or older, and a minimum of 40 inches (101 cm) tall. Child rates apply to guests ages 4 to 12.
How early should we arrive for our tour?
We require all guests to arrive no later than 30 minutes prior to their scheduled departure to check-in and watch our mandatory safety videos and presentations.
How far in advance do we need to book our reservations?
During peak season, our jet boat rides will sell-out, therefore, we recommend you book your spot as far enough in advance as possible for your visit. This will also guarantee your ability to secure premium seats (co-pilot, upper and lower wet deck), if interested.
Do you need a passport to ride the boat?
No. A passport is not required to ride the boat. However, if you are travelling from Canada and entering the U.S. at one of the international border crossings, a valid passport will be required to gain entry to the country.
What are the co-pilot seats and are there any requirements?
Pull up a seat beside the captain and become a co-pilot! These two (2) seats are the most sought-after experience on the Niagara River. It’s a memory you won’t ever forget. Please note we require all guests riding in the co-pilot seats must weigh a minimum 80 lbs to a maximum of 250 lbs.
Will you get wet on the jet boat ride?
We offer four (4) types of seating; Co-pilot and Standard Dry Seats are classified as inside seating, however, there is still a chance of getting wet. While the Upper and Lower Wet Deck seats are a fully immersive experience and you will get wet, guaranteed. We recommend you bring a change of clothes.
Do you have changing room facilities on-site?
Yes, we have change rooms available for guests.
What is your cancellation policy?
We offer a 24-hour cancellation policy. To receive a full refund, guests must contact Niagara Jet Adventures no later than 24 hours prior to their scheduled jet boat tour time. Cancellation requests can be emailed to [email protected]. Within the 24-hour period, refunds will not be granted, however, we will try to reschedule your tour for another date or time. For all tickets purchased through a site/partner other than niagarajet.com, please request your cancellations directly where the tickets were purchased from.
Old Fort Niagara
An international historic treasure where reenactments and guided tours occur daily. An incredible journey as life was throughout it’s nearly 300 years. A MUST-SEE when visiting the area.
Checkout their historic lighthouse webcam here.
Skydive the Falls
We’re an exciting experience, but if you want the absolute best in exciting things to do with the absolute best views of Niagara Falls Canada & the United States, as they fly over at 13,000 feet on their flight path to drop beginners and experienced skydivers back to earth at their facility, THIS IS IT!
Checkout their B&B, The Drop Inn
Discover Niagara Shuttle
This FREE shuttle delivers you to our front door. It also delivers you to 15 of the other best things to see or do when visiting the Niagara Falls area. They have several convenient stops located in the tourist district of Niagara Falls. They even have a free APP from any APP store called the Discover Niagara Shuttle that tracks where the shuttles are in real time. In 2021 the Shuttle will be also running to historic Lockport, NY from Niagara Falls.
Checkout their website to learn more by clicking here!.
If guided hiking, cycling, and kayaking tours for beginners through expert levels is yours and your family’s thing, Niagara Outfitters has the equipment and expertise to give you the best experience. They also know where you should do it to make sure it is the best experience..
There is so much natural wonder that makes up the Niagara it is no wonder that their motto is, “There is so much more than just the Falls in Niagara. And that is an understatement.
Scroll down for more things to do and partners in fun.
Niagara Falls National Heritage Area
The Niagara Falls National Heritage Area is one of 49 National Heritage Areas in the United States. Designated by the United States Congress in 2008, its mission is to preserve, protect and promote the historic, natural and cultural resources of the area stretching from Niagara Falls to Old Fort Niagara in Youngstown, and Lockport, New York. In August of 2012, Congress approved the Management Plan for the National Heritage Area.
Niagara Falls USA
Conveniently located just minutes from Niagara Falls State Park, the Niagara Falls USA Official Visitor Center can provide enough information to fuel an epic adventure. Our knowledgeable staff can help you figure out what to do, where to go and how to get there, in addition to an array of services including area maps and brochures, and customized itinerary planning assistance. Shop a variety of Niagara Falls USA gifts and souvenirs, too.
Contact: 10 Rainbow Blvd., Niagara Falls, NY 14303 | 1-877 FALLS US
Discover the Shores of Niagara
For 11 years this partner has been promoting the magical communities located below the Falls that make up the Shores of Niagara. Check their site and Facebook page which connects you to those communities and their offerings of things to see and do that will make you see that the area has unlimited experiences that await you. Check out their Facebook page too.
Also, check out the hi-def streaming webcam – with sound! It’s broadcasting live 24/7 from atop the historic Fort Niagara Lighthouse. The webcam is sponsored by Old Fort Niagara, niagarafallslive.com, & Shores of Niagara
Niagara River Region Chamber
Our function is be an information and services area, unifying the Niagara River Region and to promote it as a premiere place to live, work and play while promoting tourism, business development, quality of life and the history and culture of the region. So, if you have a question, just ask us!
Notice Regarding Dispute Resolution: These Terms and Conditions include provisions that govern how claims you and we may have against each other are resolved (see Section 10 below), including an agreement and obligation to arbitrate disputes which will, subject to limited exceptions, require you to submit claims you have against us to binding arbitration. Accordingly, (a) you will only be permitted to pursue claims against us on an individual basis, not as part of any class or representative action or proceeding and (b) you will only be permitted to seek relief (including monetary, injunctive, and declaratory relief) on an individual basis and in arbitration.
1. Affirmative Representations Regarding Your Use of the Service.
When you access, use or participate in the Service, you represent that: (a) the information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) your use of the Service and your use of services available on the Service do not violate any applicable law or regulation, and (c) if you purchase tickets or make a reservation through the Service: (i) you are making the applicable purchase or reservation on your personal behalf, or on behalf of other individuals with their permission (ii) the payment information you provide, and the associated name, address, phone number, and payment card number can be used to personally identify and/or contact you; and (iii) the e-mail address you provide to us in connection with making a reservation or purchase is unique and personal to you.
2. Terms of Purchase.
All passengers, including children, are required to have a ticket to participate in the Service. Tickets may be purchased through our website, over the phone or on premises up to two hours before scheduled departure. Space is subject to availability and advance purchase is strongly recommended. Valid photo ID and/or proof of age may be required for participation. We reserve the right to cancel the Service and/or change scheduled departure and/or return times without prior notice. We shall not be required to make a refund or offer any credit for changes in scheduled departure and/or return times. Only cancelled Services are subject to the below cancellation policy.
3. Cancellation Policy.
You may cancel any reservation up to 24 hours in advance of scheduled departure time for a full refund. No refund will be made for cancellations made by you within 24 hours of scheduled departure time; however, we will offer a credit equal to the amount you paid for the cancelled reservation which may be redeemable for a future reservation (subject to availability). If we cancel the Service or any individual reservation, we will provide either a full refund or a credit equal to the amount you paid for the cancelled reservation which may be redeemable for a future reservation (subject to availability).
4. Admission and Entry.
In order to participate in the Service offered by us, each guest must meet the following criteria:
a. Be at least four years old;
b. Be at least 40 inches tall;
c. For co-pilot or upper wet deck seating, must weigh between 80 and 250 pounds;
d. If under the age of 18, must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
e. Be physically and mentally fit for participation. Due to the nature of the tours, activities, and experiences we provide, we do not recommend participation for those who are pregnant, prone to seizures, have had recent surgery, have abnormal blood pressure, heart problems, neck or back injuries, inability to hold oneself upright, anxiety, motion sickness or any other serious medical conditions; and
f. Sign or electronically acknowledge, on behalf of yourself and any accompanying minor, acceptance of our Release and Waiver of Liability form which will be provided to you in advance of your scheduled reservation
Any guest who does not meet the foregoing criteria may be denied participation in the Service and we shall not be obligated to make any refund or other compensation to you whatsoever. Additionally, our Captains and crew may exercise discretion in denying participation to any individual due to reasonable health and safety concerns for the individual or any other participant.
5. Arrival Time. It is each guest’s responsibility to arrive on-time and be in the designated staging area no later than 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time. We shall not be responsible for refund or any other compensation if you miss your scheduled departure time.
6. Personal Items. Guests are permitted to bring small personal items onboard our vessels, however no bags larger than a small purse will be allowed whatsoever. Restricted and dangerous articles are strictly prohibited. Note that additional personal item allowance and entry restrictions may be imposed without prior notice. Outside food & beverage is not permitted. We shall not be liable whatsoever for any personal items that are lost or stolen while you are on our premises or participating in our Services.
7. Use of Likeness. The purchase of a ticket and/or entrance onto our premises is considered consent to have your image or likeness appear in any live or recorded audio, video, or photographic display or other transmission, exhibition, publication or reproduction made of, or at, NJH for any purpose, including for marketing and promotional purposes.
8. Our Intellectual Property Rights. All of the content on the Service (“Materials”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained on the Service, are owned by or licensed to us and are subject to copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws and international conventions. The Service and the Materials are for your information and not for commercial exploitation. We reserve all rights in and to the Service and the Materials. If you download or print a copy of the Materials for your own personal use, you must retain all trademark, copyright and other proprietary notices contained in and on the Materials.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. We assume no liability or responsibility for any personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Service or entry onto our premises. The terms of the Release and Waiver of Liability agreed by you in accordance with Section 4.f. are hereby incorporated by reference.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact.
In keeping with applicable guidelines, we have put in place comprehensive preventative measures aimed at preventing the introduction to and the spread of COVID-19 during your use of the Service; however, despite our mitigating efforts, we cannot guarantee that you or members of your party will not be exposed to COVID-19 during your use of the Service.
Therefore, without limiting the foregoing limitation of liability, the following terms and conditions are effective for the Service:
(1) GUEST ASSUMPTION OF RISK – You acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and that, despite our effort to mitigate such dangers, you may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 during your participation in the Service, and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, or death. You understand that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of yourself and others. You assume all of the foregoing risks and are solely responsible for any resulting injury (including, but not limited to, personal injury, disability, and death), illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, related to COVID-19, that you may experience or incur in connection with the Service (“Claims”).
(2) GUEST WAIVER OF NJH’s LIABILITY – You release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless NJH, its employees, agents, and representatives, of and from the Claims, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto. This release includes any Claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of NJH, its employees, agents, representatives, vendors, and independent contractors whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation in the Service.
10. Legal Disputes and Agreement to Arbitrate. Please read the following clause carefully as it may significantly affect your legal rights, including your right to file a lawsuit in court.
a. Initial Dispute Resolution. We are available by e-mail at and phone to address any concerns you may have regarding your use of the Service. Most concerns may be quickly resolved in this manner. We will work in good faith to settle any dispute, claim, question, or disagreement directly through consultation and good faith negotiations, which shall be a precondition to either party initiating a lawsuit or arbitration.
b. Agreement to Binding Arbitration. If the parties do not reach an agreed upon solution within a period of thirty (30) days from the time informal dispute resolution is pursued pursuant to Section 10(a) above, then either party may initiate binding arbitration. All claims arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions (including formation, performance and breach), the parties’ relationship with each other and/or your use of the Service shall be finally settled by binding arbitration administered on a confidential basis by the American Arbitration Association (the “AAA”) in accordance with the provisions of its Consumer Arbitration Rules, excluding any rules or procedures governing or permitting class actions. The arbitrator, and not any federal, state or local court or agency, shall have exclusive authority to resolve all disputes arising out of or relating to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability or formation of these Terms and Conditions, including, but not limited to, any claim that all or any part of these Terms and Conditions is void or voidable. The arbitrator shall be empowered to grant whatever relief would be available in a court under law or in equity. The arbitrator’s award shall be binding on the parties and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. The interpretation and enforcement of this Agreement shall be subject to the Federal Arbitration Act.
c. Class Action and Class Arbitration Waiver. The parties further agree that any arbitration shall be conducted in their individual capacities only and not as a class action or other representative action, and the parties expressly waive their right to file a class action or seek relief on a class basis.
d. Exception – Small Claims Court Claims. Notwithstanding the parties’ agreement to resolve all disputes through arbitration, either party may seek relief in a small claims court for disputes or claims within the scope of that court’s jurisdiction.
11. Guests with Limited Mobility. In our provision of the Services, we make reasonable efforts to accommodate guests with limited mobility and other accessibility needs. Subject to the provisions of paragraph 4., we may provide guests with physical assistance to board our vessels.
12. Non-Waiver. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not operate as a waiver of the applicable right or provision.
13. Severability. These Terms and Conditions operate to the fullest extent permissible by law. If any provision or part of a provision of these Terms and Conditions is unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that provision or part of the provision is deemed severable from these Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
14. Assignment. We may assign our rights under these Terms and Conditions without your approval.
15. No Third Party Beneficiaries. These Terms and Conditions constitute an agreement entered into between you and Us. There are no third party beneficiaries to this agreement.
Effective date: 14th April 2021
This Policy applies to all Personal Information collected about you by NJH when you do any of the following (collectively, the “Services”):
(i) participate in any whitewater and/or river tours/cruises offered by us
(ii) communicate with us during any written, electronic, and oral communications;
(iii) use our website at https://www.niagarajet.com and all corresponding web pages and websites that link to this Policy (the “Site”);
(iiv) use any other features or content owned or operated by NJH.
Before using our Services, please carefully read our Terms and Conditions, which you can view here: https://www.niagarajet.com/ (“Terms and Conditions”), and this Policy. Unless otherwise defined in this Policy, the terms used in this Policy have the same meanings as in our Terms and Conditions. By using the Services, you agree to the collection and use of your Personal Information in accordance with this Policy and our Terms and Conditions. If you do not feel comfortable with any part of this Policy or our Terms and Conditions, you must not use or access our Services.
1. Personal Information We Collect
We collect Personal Information when you use our Services, buy tickets or submit Personal Information when requested on our Assets. Personal Information is any information that relates to you, identifies you personally or could be used to identify you, such as your user ID, name, email address, name, phone number, address and payment account number (together “Personal Information”). The types of Personal Information that we may collect about you include, but are not limited to:
a) Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you share with us when you use our Services. For example, when you purchase tickets, we may ask your name, street address, email address, and payment information. When you fill out a form with us, we may collect your name, email, phone, company name and party information. We may also collect your Personal Information in connection with employment at NJH that you leave at our Site.
b) Information About Your Use of Our Services
We may collect information about your use of the Services. For example, we may collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. When you access the Service with a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
c) Location Data
We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Services. You can enable or disable location services when you use our Services at any time by way of your device settings.
d) Information You Provide to Our Affiliates and Subsidiaries
We may get your Personal Information from a company controlled by or under common control with NJH.
2. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Generally, we use first-party and third-party cookies for the following purposes:
• to make our Services function properly;
• to provide a secure browsing experience during your use of our Services;
• to collect passive information about your use of our Services;
• to measure how you interact with our marketing campaigns;
• to help us improve our Services; and
• to remember your preferences for your convenience.
b) Types of Cookies on Our Services
We use the following types of cookies on our Services:
• Strictly Necessary Cookies – These cookies are essential because they enable you to use our Services. For example, strictly necessary cookies allow you to access secure areas on our Services. Without these cookies, some services cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you for marketing purposes. This category of cookies is essential for our Services to work and they cannot be disabled.
• Functional Cookies – We use functional cookies to remember your choices so we can tailor our Services to provide you with enhanced features and personalized content. For example, these cookies can be used to remember your name or preferences on our Services. We do not use functional cookies to target you with online marketing. While these cookies can be disabled, this may result in less functionality during your use of our Services.
• Performance or Analytic Cookies – These cookies collect passive information about how you use our Services, including web pages you visit and links you click. We use the information collected by such cookies to improve and optimize our Services. We do not use these cookies to target you with online marketing. You can disable these cookies.
• Third-Party Cookies – These are cookies that are provided by third-party service providers and belong in one of the cookie categories described above. These third-party providers process your Personal Information on our behalf pursuant to our instructions and obligations consistent with this Policy.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service. Presently, we use Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google LLC (“Google”) that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics, available at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
d) Behavioral Remarketing
e) Other Tracking Technologies
To see how our Site is performing we sometimes use conversion beacons, tags, scripts and pixels, which fire a short line of code to tell us when you have clicked on a particular button or reached a particular page. We also use these tracking technologies to analyze usage patterns on our Site. The use of these technologies allows us to record that a particular device, browser, or application has visited a particular web page.
f) Your Choices
Your browser may provide you with the option to refuse some or all browser cookies. You may also be able to remove cookies from your browser. You can exercise your preferences in relation to cookies served on our Site by taking the steps outlined below:
• First-Party Cookies – You can enable, disable or delete our cookies through the browser you are using to access our Services. To do this, follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually located within the “Help”, “Tools” or “Edit” settings). Please note, if you set your browser to disable cookies, you may not be able to access secure areas of our Services and parts of the Services may not work properly for you. You can find more information about how to change your browser cookie settings at http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
• Third-Party Cookies – Modern browsers also allow you to block third-party cookies using the steps described above.
• Do Not Track – We do not support Do Not Track signals. Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
3. How We Use Your Personal Information
We will only use your Personal Information as described in this Policy or as disclosed to you prior to such processing taking place.
a) To Provide and Maintain our Service
We will use your Personal Information to provide information or deliver Services that you request and to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so. If the applicable information is to be provided or Service is to be performed by a third party, then we will disclose the applicable information to the third party providing the information or performing applicable Services. Your information may be available or provided to third-party service providers and contractors that are contractually obligated to protect your information as disclosed in this Policy.
b) To Provide You with Service-Related Communications
We will send you administrative or account-related information to notify you about changes to our Service. Such communications may include information about Policy updates, confirmations of your transactions, security updates or tips or other relevant transaction-related information. We process your contact information to send you such communications. Service-related communications are not promotional in nature. You are not able to unsubscribe from such communications, otherwise you may miss important developments relating to your account or the Services.
c) To Provide Customer Support or Respond to You
We collect any information that you provide to us when you contact us, such as with questions, concerns, feedback, disputes or issues. Without your Personal Information, we cannot respond to you or ensure your continued use and enjoyment of the Services.
d) To Send You Marketing and Promotional Emails
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you based on the Services that you already purchased or inquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or the instructions provided in any email we send.
e) For Internal Use
We will use your information to gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Services and to detect, prevent and address technical issues. We may also use your information to monitor the usage of our Services including without limitation search terms entered, pages visited and documents viewed.
f) To Enforce Compliance with Our Terms and Agreements or Policies
When you access or use our Services, you are bound to our Terms and Conditions and this Policy. To ensure you comply with them, we process your Personal Information by actively monitoring, investigating, preventing and mitigating any alleged or actual prohibited, illicit or illegal activities on our Services. We also process your Personal Information to: investigate, prevent or mitigate violations of our internal terms, agreements or policies; enforce our agreements with third parties and business partners; and, as applicable, collect fees based on your use of our Services. We cannot perform our Services in accordance with our terms, agreements or policies without processing your Personal Information for such purposes.
g) To Maintain Legal and Regulatory Compliance
Our Services are subject to certain laws and regulations which may require us to process your Personal Information. For example, we process your Personal Information to pay our taxes, to fulfill our business obligations, ensure compliance with employment and recruitment laws or as necessary to manage risk as required under applicable law. Without processing your Personal Information for such purposes, we cannot perform the Services in accordance with our legal and regulatory requirements.
4. Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We may disclose your Personal Information as described below.
a) Within Our Corporate Organization
NJH is a part of a corporate organization that has many legal entities, business processes, management structures and technical systems. NJH may share your Personal Information with this organization in order to provide you with the Services and take actions based on your request.
b) Service Providers
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Services (“Service Providers”), provide the Services on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analyzing how our Services are used. These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
c) Mergers and Acquisitions
d) Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, NJH may be required to disclose your Personal Information if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency). NJH may disclose your Personal Information in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
• comply with a legal obligation;
• protect and defend the rights or property of NJH;
• prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service;
• protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public; and
• protect against legal liability.
5. Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Our security measures include industry-standard physical, technical and administrative measures to prevent unauthorized access to or disclosure of your information, to maintain data accuracy, to ensure the appropriate use of information, and otherwise safeguard your Personal Information. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
6. Retention of Data
NJH will retain your Personal Information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. We will retain and use your Personal Information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes and enforce our legal agreements and policies. NJH will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
7. Links to Other Websites
8. Children’s Privacy
Our Services are not directed to anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
9. California Privacy Rights
This section applies only to California residents. Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), below is a summary of the Personal Information categories as identified and defined by the CCPA (see California Civil Code section 1798.140 (o)), that we collect, the reason we collect your Personal Information, where we obtain the Personal Information, and the third parties that we share your Personal Information.
a) Personal Information Categories We Collect
We generally collect the following categories of Personal Information about your when you use our Services:
– identifiers such as a name, address, unique personal identifier, email, phone number, your device’s IP address, software, and identification numbers associated with your services;
– protected classifications, such as gender;
– commercial information such as records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered by you;
– Internet or other electronic information regarding you browsing history, search history, the web page visited before you came to our Site, length of visit and number of page views, click-stream data, locale preferences, your mobile carrier, date and time stamps associated with transactions, and system configuration information;
– your geolocation, to the extent you have configured your device to permit us to collect such information;
– audio recordings of your voice to the extent you call us, as permitted under applicable law;
– professional or employment-related information; and
– inferences about your preferences, characteristics, behavior and attitudes.
We generally do not collect biometric information, or education-related information. For more information about the Personal Information we collect and how we collect it, please refer to sections 1 and 2 above.
b) Purposes for Processing Personal Information Under the CCPA
We collect your Personal Information for the business purposes described in sections 2 and 3. The CCPA defines a “business purpose” as the use of Personal Information for the business’s operational purposes, or other notified purposes, provided the use of Personal Information is reasonably necessary and proportionate to achieve the operational purpose for which the Personal Information was collected or another operational purpose that is compatible with the context in which the Personal Information was collected.
The following activities are considered “business purposes” under the CCPA: auditing related to a current interaction with the consumer and concurrent transactions, and auditing compliance with laws and other standards; detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity; performing services on behalf of the business, including maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer service, verifying customer information; repairing errors that impair existing intended functionality; Internal research for technological development; verifying or maintaining the quality or safety of, and improving, upgrading, or enhancing, a service or device that is owned, manufactured by, manufactured for, or controlled by the company.
c) Third Party Sharing
The categories of third parties with whom we may share your Personal Information are listed in section 4 above.
d) CCPA Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you have rights in relation to your Personal Information; however, your rights are subject to certain exceptions. For instance, we cannot disclose specific pieces of Personal Information if the disclosure would create a substantial, articulable, and unreasonable risk to the security of the Personal Information, your account with us or the security of our network systems.
Right Against Discrimination – You have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of the rights described in this section. We will not discriminate against you for exercising your right to know, delete or opt-out of sales.
Right to Know – You have the right to request in writing: (i) a list of the categories of personal information, such as name, address, email address, that a business has disclosed to third parties during the immediately preceding calendar year for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes, and (ii) the names and addresses of all such third parties. In addition, you have the right to request: (i) the categories of personal information we have collected about you, (ii) the categories of sources from which personal information is collected, (iii) the business or commercial purpose for the information collection, (iv) the categories of third parties with whom we have shared personal information, and (v) the specific pieces of personal information we hold about an individual. You have the right to request a copy of the specific Personal Information we collected about you during the 12 months before your request.
Right to Delete – You have the right to request us delete any Personal Information we have collected from you or maintain about you, subject to certain exceptions.
To assert your right to know or your right to delete your Personal Information, please contact us at [email protected] or by phone at 1-888-467-6256. To verify your identity, we may ask you to verify Personal Information we already have on file for you. If we cannot verify your identity from the information we have on file, we may request additional information from you, which we will only use to verify your identity, and for security or fraud-prevention purposes.
Right to Opt-Out of Selling – The CCPA broadly defines “personal information” and “selling” such that sharing identifiers and identifiers linked to you for a benefit may be considered a sale. You have the right to opt-out of having your Personal Information sold. We do not sell your Personal Information. However, in 2019, we were sharing identifiers and inferences about you with our business partners in such a way that, under the CCPA, may be defined as selling. As noted above, you have the right to know the categories of Personal Information that we sold about you and the categories of third parties with whom we shared such information.
Under the CCPA, you may also opt out of sales and sharing your information. Visit our Do Not Sell My Personal Information web page for more information.
e) Shine the Light Law
If you are a California resident you may request a notice from us describing what categories of Personal Information (if any) we have shared with third parties, including our corporate affiliates, for direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. You may request such notice once a year and free of charge. To request a notice, please email us at [email protected]. In your request, please specify that you want a “California Privacy Rights Notice.” We will respond to you with thirty (30) days or as permitted by law.
10. International Transfers of Personal Information
Your Personal Information, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction. If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Information, to United States and process it there.
NJH will take all the steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your Personal Information is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy and no transfer of your Personal Information will take place to an organization or a country unless there are adequate controls in place including the security of your Personal Information. If you do not want your information transferred to or processed or maintained outside of the country or jurisdiction where you are located, you should not use the Services.
Individuals located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), the United Kingdom or Switzerland at the time they access our Services, please see section 11, below.
11. Special Notice to Individuals in the European Economic Area, the United Kingdom and Switzerland
This section only applies to individuals that access or use our Services while located in the EEA, United Kingdom and/or Switzerland (collectively, the “Designated Countries”). We may ask you to identify which country you are located in when you use some of the Services or we may rely on your IP address to identify which country you are located in.
When we rely on your IP address, we cannot apply the terms of this section to any individual that masks or otherwise hides their location information from us so as not to appear located in the Designated Countries. If any terms in this section conflict with other terms contained in this Policy, the terms in this section shall apply to users in the Designated Countries.
a) International Transfers of Personal Information
We may store, process and transmit personal information in locations around the world, including locations outside of the country or jurisdiction where you are located. Such countries or jurisdictions may have data protection laws that are less protective than the laws of the jurisdiction in which you reside. If you do not want your information transferred to or processed or maintained outside of the country or jurisdiction where you are located, you should not use our Services.
We transfer your personal information subject to appropriate safeguards as permitted under the applicable data protection laws. Specifically, when your personal information is transferred out of the Designated Countries, we have the required contractual provisions for transferring personal information in place with the third parties to which your information is transferred. For such transfers, we rely on legal transfer mechanisms such as Binding Corporate Rules, Standard Contractual Clauses, or we work with U.S.-based third parties that are certified under the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Framework.
b) Our Relationship to You
NJH is a controller with regard to any Personal Information collected from individuals accessing or using its Services. A “controller” is an entity that determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any Personal Information is processed.
We will only contact individuals located in the Designated Countries by electronic means (including email or SMS) based on our legitimate interests, as permitted by applicable law or the individual’s consent. When we rely on legitimate interest, we will only send you information about our Services that are similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you do not want us to use your Personal Information in this way or to disclose your Personal Information to third parties for marketing purposes, please click an unsubscribe link in your emails or contact us at [email protected]. You can object to direct marketing at any time and free of charge.
d) Legal Bases for Processing Your Personal Information
Below is a list of the purposes described in our Policy with the corresponding legal bases for processing.
Purposes of Processing (along with corresponding sections of this Policy)
** Describes the Legal Bases for Processing
Section 3 a) To Provide You Our Services
Section 3 b) To Provide You with Service-Related Communications
Section 3 c) To Provide Customer Support or Respond to You
Section 3 e) For Internal Use
Section 3 f) To Enforce Compliance with Our Terms and Agreements or Policies
Section 4 b) Disclosure to Our Service Providers
** The above is based on our contract with you or to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract.
Section 3 d) Send You Marketing and Promotional Emails
Section 4 b) Disclosure to Our Service Providers
** The above is based on your consent.
Section 3 e) For Internal Use
Section 3 f) To Enforce Compliance with Our Terms and Agreements or Policies
Section 4 d) Disclosure for Law Enforcement
** The above is based on our legal obligations.
Section 4 d) Disclosure for Law Enforcement
** The above is to protect your vital interests.
Section 3 b) To Provide You with Service-Related Communications
Section 3 c) To Provide Customer Support or Respond to You
Section 3 e) For Internal Use
** The above is based on our legitimate interests. When we process your personal data for our legitimate business interests we always ensure that we consider and balance any potential impact on.
Purposes of Processing (along with corresponding sections of this Policy)
Section 4 a) Disclosure Within Our Corporate Organization
Section 4 b) Disclosure to Our Service Providers
Section 4 c) Disclosure Relating to Mergers and Acquisitions
** The above is for you and your rights.
Based on our legitimate interests. When we process your personal data for our legitimate business interests we always ensure that we consider and balance any potential impact on you and your rights.
e) Your Individual Rights
We provide you with the rights described below when you use our Services. We may limit your individual rights requests in the following ways: (a) where denial of access is required or authorized by law; (b) when granting access would have a negative impact on other’s privacy; (c) to protect our rights and properties; and (d) where the request is frivolous or burdensome. If you would like to exercise your rights under applicable law, please contact us at [email protected]. When we fulfill your individual rights requests for correct (or rectification), erasure or restriction of processing, we will notify third parties also handling the relevant
Personal Information unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
* The Right to Access, Update or Delete the Information We Have on You -Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Information directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
* The Right of Rectification – You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
* The Right to Object – You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Information.
* The Right of Restriction – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
* The Right to Data Portability – You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
* The Right to Withdraw Consent – You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where NJH relied on your consent to process your personal information.
* Automated Individual Decision-Making, Including Profiling – While you do have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing of your Personal Information, including profiling, under applicable law, we do not subject your Personal Information to such processing activities.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
If you believe that we have infringed or violated your rights under this Policy, please contact us at [email protected] so that we can work with you to resolve your concerns. You also have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your Personal Information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the EEA.
12. Contact Us
We want everyone who visits the Niagara Jet Adventures website to feel welcome and find the experience rewarding. To help us make the Niagara Jet Adventure website a positive place for everyone, we’ve been using the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1. These guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities, and user friendly for everyone. If you enjoyed using the Niagara Jet Adventures website, or if you had trouble with any part of it, please get in touch. We’d like to hear from you so please don’t hesitate to contact us at webaccesstoday.